Hellllloo everybody

I've gots a question to ask... I keep on hearing references to mod
crews. Personally, I've never met one nor have I heard anything
mentioned of any, outside of songs and books. That cheesy "I Got Me
Parka" song by The Sussed comes to mind - "I'm looking for a crew, any
mods will do! I got me parka!" Living in Portland, I'm deprived of an
actual "Mod Scene" so I've never been in a room with more than three
other mod folks at once. Don't take your scene/friends for granted!

Any replies, goofy or serious, would be entertaining

Jeff

--
Jeff Hunt -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Check out Youth Subculture Magazine - http://www.dropkick.org/ys