benjamin pirani wrote:

> >I've been wanting to know peoples' opinions on the subject of
> >violence...
>
>   I will tell you what Jeff. I think that if a dumb heavy metal kid gives
> you a hard time He is most likely making himself look far more foolish than
> you could ever hope to. I have found you can avoid the macho violence bit
> just by being (assuming you are) a little bit smarter than everyone else. I
> always take comfort in knowing that my life will no doubt be far more
> enjoyable than the average vocal jock or occasional hessian. Also, If you
> talk as much shit as I do, It may be wise for you to get to know the mod
> friendly skinheads in your city. Jackyl the skinhead has saved my ass more
> than once. And if your lucky, your skinheads will be as into broadway
> musicals as Jackyl is. we once shared a magical Skin/Mod moment. We snag the
> duet "On my own" from Les Miserables in the car on the way to a party. It
> was a heartwrenching rendition. I am a Mod, So I sang the soprano part.
>    benjamin
>   Chicago, Il

Hey Master of the House...

Get ready for Toronto... I've invited all the best rockers and Jocks to give you
the hassle of a lifetime... hey DJ can you play some "good music"...?  hahaha
JACKYL can't save you now veggie boy... you'll be a long way from Kansas
Dorothy... hahahaha (Sinister laughter galore)

Are you really ready for us Benito?  Bring some spare trousers... you may wee
yourself when you actually see the scene that is TORONTO...!  You may be
scared... coming from such a safe city like Chicago... The Windy Apple.

HAhahaha... be afraid... be very afraid...

Davy

NP: Tattoo - Le Who?