Could someone help me out here..

I have some fashion questions?

1. Can I still wear my trainers when I got blisters from my italian shoes?
2. What is proper mod attire for bed?
3, when I wipe my arse.. how many times should I fold my toilet
paper?  Does anyone have any literature on this subject.  Mod ethics
for the Bathroom?

Ohh that reeked of urin..

I agree, Davy.. There are certain people who just have to be know it
alls about everything and hold everyone to it.  What's the difference
between the annoying guy at the Model Train club who trainspots at
the depot, the mod that trainspots the fashion, the jungle djay that
trainspots the tunes and plates, the computer dork the trainspots the
software, and the annoying little kid we all knew in gradeschool
who's mommy bought them all the toys.. they brought them to school
but you couldn't touch or play with them..

Nothing at all.. They are all fucking annoying twits.. It's a person
thing not a mod thing.  Ease up tightwads.. have some fun..

John

--
John Drefahl
Massive Magazine / Netwerk Media