In regard to my quite sincere attempt to save young tourists from trouble
during London's upcoming closure, a Mr. Derby commented:

>I dunno
>many people that would fall for that.

I find your faith in the intellect of the modern youth most refreshing.

>They are relocating people, eh? No one's
>going to kick me outta my flat. Yer so very funny. I suppose they are
>going to close all the pubs too?

No. You'll be happy to hear that the capitol's publicans have arranged for a
six month long "lock-in". Just be sure to order all the crisps first, they
can be bartered for beer when food supplies run low in April.

James