Full_Name: Ilya Obshadko
Version: 2.1.3
OS: FreeBSD 2.2.6
Submission from: ws-206.zhurnal.ru (195.91.166.206)

I've seen a discussion of the problem here. But there is some
additions.

1) I've faced this problem only when I use mod_ssl as DSO;

2) When file permissions are set incorrectly, mod_ssl reports
   "permission denied" error, as it was described before;

3) When file permissions are set correctly, this results in the
   following error:
   [notice] httpd: child pid 19753 exit signal Segmentation fault (11)

thank you for patience,
                 Ilya