Full_Name: Jose Carlos Leite
Version: 2.2.2
OS: HP UX
Submission from: d084pgen.sibs.pt (195.138.6.212)

I've instaled the mod_ssl 2.2.2-1.3.4 in a HP/UX.

The apache web server is configured to require client certificates
to access.

The first time i access apache with Netscape 4.08, i have to indicate
only the first which client certificate i will use until timeout
expires.

Then, when i close the netscape browser and start again, the apache asks
the client certificate always.

In the MSIE 4.x everything is working fine.

Do you know what could be the problem ?? I'm i doing something wrong in
the apache configuration ?

        Jose Carlos Leite