Joost Stegeman wrote:
>Which field did you add? Did you remember to use the -nobscrit option
>to remove the critical contraint. MS doesn't like that in a (CA) >cert.

This sounds promising - at our first shot of creating a CA, we skipped
the 'State' field (can't remember the abbreviation of this field
though). This since SSLeay says it's ok to skip fields, and since the
field isn't very relevant in Sweden. The -nobscrit option in combination
with creating a CA, have I frankly not heard of - could someone tell me
more about it?
I have quickly scanned through the FAQ for the PKCS12 CA-fix, and seen
the term there - is it the same option?

Thanks again,
/Kenneth Pettersson