On Tue, Nov 10, 1998 at 08:03:54PM +0300, Khimenko Victor wrote:
> May be while Ralf is busy with documentation things someone could take a look
> on subj. This is just "working demo", but it's working enough to be usable as
> replacement for mod_ssl 2.1b8 ! PLEASE, take a look and make suggestions. IMO

I like it. Can I use it in my own projects?

Pro's:
*   Strong prototyping & type checking
    (on a "by function" basis). => No need to pre-define the "allowed" signatures.

*   Elegant automatic wrapping of the called functions into inlined functions
    (prerequisite for the strong typechecking)

Con's:
*   Should be run thru indent to conform to Ralf's coding style
    (no offense intended ;-)

Questions:
* In the following code snippet, we create a static ap_hook_start_##hook_name
  pointer "per module" (i.e., for each module trat includes the header).
  Shouldn't it be a global list that's shared between modules? And if yes, you
  can't initialize it to NULL.
  +static struct ap_hook_struct_##hook_name {                                   \
  +  ap_hook_func_##hook_name hook_addr;                                        \
  +  struct ap_hook_struct_##hook_name* next;                                   \
  +} *ap_hook_start_##hook_name = NULL;                                         \

>  PLEASE, take a look... It was sended three times to list
> but looks like noone even notice it :-((

Yes, I saw you sent it but was too busy to have a closer look. Sorry if I'm too
late with my response. Did you send it to [EMAIL PROTECTED] too?
In the Headers I received, only the developers who received the 2.1b9-SNAP
package are mentioned.

    Martin
--
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>      |        Siemens Information and
Phone: +49-89-636-46021          |        Communication  Products