Full_Name: Jeroen Gremmen
Version: 2.2.8
OS: Linux
Submission from: gw-nl2.origin-it.com (193.79.128.38)

I have the following problem:
When accessing my secured pages from IE5 (same with IE4) it says 'This
certificate cannot be verified due to a lack of information'. I've read through
the mod_ssl and openssl documentation and frankly I really don't understand this
certificate creation.

What I want to know is:
How do I create certificates so that IE is not nagging about certificate
verification problems. Basically, I don't want to click a button each time I
enter a secured page I haven't visited yet.

Can someone tell me how it's done?