I have installed the latest OpenSSL and ModSSL for Apache package.

The system works as for passing the security Certificate.  When I then
go to view a secure Web page by typing the URL again with the https
directive I get a Secure Library error.

The error states that netscape has experienced an "Out of Memory Error".

Is there any way I can fix this.  Please point me to the Howto's or
better yet state the solution to the problem.

Iain