I was given a Global Site Plus ID from Verisign to install on
a version of apache+mod_ssl I had installed.  Here's the build
I have:

apache 1.3.6
mod_ssl 2.2.8-1.3.6
openssl 0.9.2b (+ patch)
rsaref 2.0

I've got instructions all over the place for loading in a single
server ID, but nothing on how to get in the 2 Global IDs.  I read
the README.GlobalID, but it seemed like that just implied that
you could get your Global ID from Verisign in rather than saying
how to do it.  I called Verisign but they were of no help.

If anyone has loaded in a Global ID and would share the
instructions, I'd be most grateful!

thanks

-tracy