Hey y'all,

  I hope no one flames me for this, but I just can't recall or can't seem
to find the answer in the FAQs/Docs, so if someone could point me in the
right direction I would be most appreciative.   Now, on to the question.

  I am running apache 1.3.4, mod-ssl 2.2.4-1.3.4, openssl 0.9.1c,
rsaref-2.0 on a slackware linux (2.0.34 kernel version) box.  I have this
identical setup on two machines (also running Web+ 4.0, and mySQL version
3.22.23b).  I am having a problem with Web+ leaving a LOT (about 75-100)
httpd sessions running even when no one is using them.  While this is a
Web+ problem I can resolve it (until TalentSoft fixes the issue) by doing
periodic webserver restarts.  The restart used to work smoothly (I have 4
secure sites running on that machine) without asking me for the passphrase
of each key because I did something to make it 'cache' them?  I then got a
new certificate for one of the secure sites and it won't recache (or
remember) it's passphrase.

  Can someone direct me as to where to find out how to make it work again?

TIA,

Rob Bastille
IT Department Manager
WildcatBlue.Com - http://www.wildcatblue.com/
First Computer Solutions, Inc. - http://fcomsolutions.com/
(606) 625-9453 (Voice)
(606) 624-1233 (Fax)

"The soul would have no rainbow had the eyes no tears"