Hi everyone

Please forgive a beginners' possibly ignorant question... My first attempt
at this...

I have a server with several name based virtual hosts on it. As I
discovered, mod_ssl won't work with name based virtual hosts, for
reasons discussed earlier on this list.

My question is, will it work if I get a static IP address for the
one virtual host I wish to run mod_ssl on, and keep the rest as name based
virtual hosts? Perhaps someone could be so kind as to point me to an
example config of a couple of name based virtual hosts and one ip based
w/ssl virtual host.

Many thanks,
Mike