        From:   lin geng[SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
        Reply To:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Sent:   Friday, September 10, 1999 8:40 AM
        To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Subject:        Re: can't find openssl.cnf

        Unless your browser supports no-cert authentication, they won't be
able to
        establish SSL with your server.  At least a server certificate is
needed.

        Lin
        PS what is csr?  crt, pem, der are the typical types for certificate
files.
        csr sounds like a certificate signing request.  It is not a cert
unless a
        self signed cert.