You would have to reference all the images with the full url name.

For example, if youur page is

https://mydomain.com/index.html

All your graphics on the page would have to be

http://mydomain.com/graphic1.gif

instead of just /graphic1.gif

Of course, the user will end up with messages about unencrypted data being
displayed on a secure connection (of something of the sort).

Jeff