There's nothing that you can do.  If you're worried about it, set up a
secondary server that has all the 'static' images, and use that to free up
your CGI machine.

process insecure, so most browsers complain about it.  There's NOTHING on
the server side, except a consistently secure connection to your
resources, that you can do about it.)

If you look at the far tail end of the message you read where he suggested
using a different protocol for the images, he did warn you that this would
happen.  There's no way around it.

---
Mat Butler, Winged Wolf                       <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
SPASTIC Web Engineer                  SPASTIC Server Administrator
----Begin FurryCode v1.3----
FCWw5amrsw A- C+ D H+++ M+++++[servercoder] P+ R++ T+++ W Z++ Sm++
RLCT/M*/LW* a cl/u/v++++>+++++ !d e- f>++++ h++ iwf+++ j p->+ sm++
----End FurryCode v1.3----