On Thu, Sep 30, 1999, Sascha Glade wrote:

> since a few days I've tried to compile Apache
> together with SSL and PHP3 support. The SSL part
> seems to work, but PHP3 won't?
>
> Maybe this isn't the right list for it, but it should
> cover it at least a bit. :-)

Although you're right that this list doesn't really cover PHP3, there are
people on this list who run Apache+mod_ssl+PHP3+xxx, of course. But what do
you expect from them? They can help you only if you provide them a few details
_HOW_ PHP doesn't work for you (= error messages, etc.).  Without such details
they could only give you the answer "Yes, it works fine if it's done
correctly.".  Not very useful for you, right? So do yourself a favor and
describe your problems in more detail to them or you'll need a lot more days
until you've your server running ;)