> this seems to be quite busted in modssl2.4.4/ 1.3.9. not only do the
> libraries not get built, but i get an error complaining about
> module 'most'.
>
> running with linux redhat 5.2.

If you look into the discussion on the list since 2.4.4 got out, you'll
see that it doesn't work with redhat 5.2.
You should use use 2.4.5 instead. If you want an rpm, check the contrib
area of the mod_ssl site.

vh.

Mads Toftum, MT165-RIPE
---
    "No, I'm not going to explain it. If you can't figure it out,
     you didn't want to know anyway..." --Larry Wall