On Wed, 3 Nov 1999, Stephen H. Kapit wrote:
> My problem has been with getting http and https running at the same time.  I thought
>that installing :80 and
> :443 for each virtual host would do it. But it isn;t working.
>
> An ISP I know is running two daemons. One for port 80 and the https daemon for port
>443.  I'm sure this would
> work for me. Is this how it's supposed to be done?
I have HTTPS and HTTP working fine with 1 daemon that listens on both port
80 and port 443.  I then have two virtualhosts one without SSL enabled on
:80, then the second with SSLEnable on :443.  It works like a charm, I
have about 10 NameVirtualHosts running on port 80, then 3 additional IP
based virtual hosts with SSLEnable on 443 and no SSL on 80.

--
Charles P. Wright
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

The trouble with computers is that they do what you tell them, not what
you want.