Hi,

Don't know what your problem could be but the most obvious answer, is that you are
either missing a lot of config
lines for SSL - i.e. you're using your old non-SSL config file - or you do mot have a
line in your config file to
listen to port 443 - Listen 443 - failing that you could post your config file to the
group or to myself and we can
take it from there.

Regards,

Derek.