Dear list readers -

I have followed the instructions for generating my own CA and server
certificate, and signed the server.csr creating the server.crt and put
both the server.crt and server.key in /etc/httpd/conf/ and checked the
httpd.conf.ssl file to make sure the server was pointing to these files
in the corect location. And stopped and restarted the webserver. Now
when i go to connect to it via an https request i get the following
error:

"The server's certificate has an invalid signature. You will not be able
to connect to this site securely."

I comared the pub and priv keys using the commands from the FAQ and have
verified, i believe, that they do indeed match.

Any ideas on how to correct this problem?

Any help/advice would be GREATLY appreciated.
--
Michael B. Weiner
Systems Administrator/Partner

     * * * CHOICE OF A GNU GENERATION * * *