On Sat, Nov 06, 1999 at 02:05:46PM -0500, hUnTeR wrote:

> "The server's certificate has an invalid signature. You will not be able
> to connect to this site securely."

  What browser are you using? I've heard from some of my win95 friends that
Internet Exploder doesn't like CA's that aren't in their list and that it
doesn't provide a way to override like Netscape does.

  I have successfully created my own CA, etc. using the instructions
included with mod_ssl.

  Brian

--
--------[Inside  73.20]-------[Outside 62.81F]-------[Drink 71.72F]---------
Brian C. Lane                                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]

It's a good thing we have gravity or else when birds died they'd just
stay right up there.  Hunters would be all confused.
                                                -- Stephen Wright

PGP signature