yer dilema is worse then ya think, add frontpage extensions only if this
server is on the DMZ and you are willing to sacrifice it and reinstall
from backups often.

Thanks,

Ron DuFresne

On Wed, 10 Nov 1999, Mark Jaffe wrote:

> I have been requested by one of my clients to support FrontPage extensions
> on my MkLinux box currently running Apache-1.3.6 and mod_ssl 2.3.4
>
> The FrontPage extensions patches are for 1.3.6 Apache only. Current
> mod_ssl 2.4.8 is for apache_1.3.9. What should I do: stay at current
> apache and mod_ssl or try to move forward to newer apache & mod_ssl and
> risk breaking FrontPage? Does anyone run FrontPage extensions on
> non-intel servers such as LinuxPPC or MkLinux?
>
> Mark

        admin & senior consultant:  darkstar.sysinfo.com
                  http://darkstar.sysinfo.com

"Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity.  It
business of hate, debauchery, and self-annihilation."
                -- Johnny Hart

testing, only testing, and damn good at it too!