I've built apache_1.3.9 with openssl-0.9.4 (with rsaref 2.0) and
mod_ssl-2.4.9 on a Solaris 2.6 machine.

I also have Apple's WebObjects (v4.0.1) installed on this machine.
WebObjects comes with an Apache module that lets Apache hand requests
to the WebObjects app without CGI.

If I build the module (mod_WebObjects.c) as a DSO, it seems to
work ok (it hasn't been "stress-tested", yet), but when I start up
Apache, I get the following message:

[Tue Nov 30 15:01:28 1999] [warn] Loaded DSO libexec/mod_WebObjects.so
uses plain Apache 1.3 DSO, this module might crash under EAPI!

What causes this?  Is there anything relatively painless that I can do
about it?  I'm assuming this has something to do with mod_ssl's EAPI
modifications to Apache...

Thanks,

---
Patrick Robinson
CALS & 229 Distance Education, Virginia Tech