I didn't see any announcement of Ralf (maybe because of the LLOONNGG
delay of this mailing list), but the new statistics of NetCraft and
E-Soft are available at his page:
                        http://www.modssl.org/news/statistic.html
(positive, of course!).

I think that it will be better to make some changes in the pie-chart
at the bottom of the page. Now, it rates Microsoft as the first,
Apache/mod_ssl + Apache_ssl as the second, and c2.net as the third.
Since c2.net is Apache too, and since different SSL implementations
for Apache are counted together in any case (mod_ssl and Ben's),
it will be more correct to show Apache+c2.net together. In such a
pie chart, Apache will be the first, and Microsoft only the second.
(BTW: Contrary to the other statistics, this one is updated only for
August; I hope the latest statistics are better).

--
Eli Marmor