On Wed, Dec 01, 1999, Eli Marmor wrote:

> I didn't see any announcement of Ralf

It will come later today, but together with another announcement.

> (maybe because of the LLOONNGG
> delay of this mailing list), but the new statistics of NetCraft and
> E-Soft are available at his page:
>           http://www.modssl.org/news/statistic.html
> (positive, of course!).

Yes, mod_ssl this month has even overtaken mod_perl...

> I think that it will be better to make some changes in the pie-chart
> at the bottom of the page.

I cannot change this pie chart. As the text explains, this is taken over 1:1
from what Netcraft published in August. And it's just to give a quick
impression of what was the state at this time.