Hi. I have installed openssl and modssl and compiled them with apache
(1.3.9).  I run the appropriate init scripts, in this case it is 'apachectl
startssl'.  This script starts the httpd processes just fine.  However, when
I try to connect with a browser, the connection times out.  When I only
start the regualar http daemon with 'apachectl start', the same thing
happens.  When I stop the http daemon, I get 'a connection with the server
could not be established' error on my browser  (so something is running).

Thanks for your help,

Matt