Well, I sent this a few hours ago originally and it doesn't seem to have
gone through... sorry if you get it twice, I'm under a huge time
constraint!  (ugh.  Is it just me or do your bosses all think you never
have enough to do even when your desk is covered with projects in progress,
too?)

-----------------------

Hi, everyone...

I've looked through the archives for the answer to this question and didn't
find anything, so I thought I'd see if anyone knew.

I've installed Apache 1.3.12 on an HP box running HP-UX 11 and am trying to
get SSL to work with it.  I have sucessfully installed it on my RedHat 5.2
box, by the way, using the very same .gz archive.  When I make Apache after
configuring mod_ssl and OpenSSL, I get the following warnings:

<some correctly compiled stuff>

cc: "ssl_engine_kernel.c", line 188: warning 604: Pointers are not
assignment-compatible.
cc: "ssl_engine_kernel.c", line 188: warning 563: Argument #2 is not the
correct type.

<some more correctly compiled stuff>

cc: "ssl_engine_ext.c", line 485: warning 604: Pointers are not
assignment-compatible.
cc: "ssl_engine_ext.c", line 485: warning 563: Argument #2 is not the
correct type.

This means, of course, that when I apachectl startssl, I get an error that
says SSLEngine is an unknown directive and Apache can't be started.

Can anyone tell me what I need to do to these files to make them compile
properly?  I would really appreciate any help! :)

-Jen Harless
Purdue University North Central