Hello,

I know that this is completely off topic for this list, but I am totally
frustrated about a problem and need to ask.

I can get cgi scripts to work in my cgi-bin using both Netscape and
MSIE. However, if I move them out of the cgi-bin, they execute like they
are supposed to with MSIE, but I get a code listing if I bring them up
under Netscape.

I have the cgi-script handler turned on in my srm.conf file (Apache) and
have the directory with the cgi scripts defined in a <Directory> block
with Options All and AllowOverride All.

Does anyone know what I have done wrong or not done correctly?

Sorry agai about the off topic question, but I am beside myself with
this problem!

Please, also reply via e-mail!

Thank you,

Murrah Boswell