Hello,
    It is understood that in Certificate Verification process, the
certificate needs to be verified for its revocation status, with a
latest CRL issued by that particular CA. In SSL client Authentication
(in web scenario), is there any provision in either of the browsers
(netscape and IE) to check against a CRL online. In MSIE 5.0, Advanced
Options one provision is given to check for server Certificate
revocation verification. When we select this and trying to connect to a
SSL server, it is trying to retrieve CRL distribution point and obtain
CRL to verify this CA certificate. But I have not seen such provision in
Netscape. Like wise are there any settings related to CRL we can do in
both browsers and also Netscape messenger and Outlook Express. Any help
on this is highly appreciated. Regards
-Hari Gopal