I've successfully built Apache 1.3.12 with mod_ssl 2.6.4-1.3.12
and OpenSSL via the JOE AVERAGE mod_ssl INSTALL
instructions.  That INSTALL document says "You...get no
intermediate chance to add more third party Apache modules.."
Does that mean never once Apache is installed?   That is, can I
now add mod_so, for example, or do I have to start all over
again?

Also, has any one added module mod_jrun?  The JRUN Apache
instructions say to compile apache for DSO support (hence the
need for mod_so above) and then to "Run the connector wizard..".
How is that done?  Many thanks.

        Diana Shepard
        University of Colorado, Boulder