I understand that I need to compile mod_jrun with
-DEAPI, but how do I do that?

I successfully installed Apache with mod_ssl. I then
ran the Allaire JRUN connector wizard to install the
Apache connector. That automatically modified the
Apache httpd.conf file accordingly.  However, the JRUN
connector wizard didn't give me any opportunity to enter
a mod_jrun compile option. When I start Apache, I get
the error about how mod_jrun might crash under EAPI.
But how do I compile mod_jrun, yet alone mod_jrun with
-DEAPI?

Thanks much.

        Diana Shepard
        University of Colorado