Hi!  I need some help with using Virtual Hosts on Apache.  I realize that
this isn't really something about SSL, but I use SSL and have been a regular
reader of this newsgroup, so I thought I would post this message.

I'm currently using Apache 1.3.9 with mod_ssl 2.4.6.  Not having any
problems there, but I'm trying to setup Apache for Name Virual Hosts.  I've
read and reread the Apache Documentation on Virtual Hosts, and have been
unable to get a configuration that will work for me.  I  have one IP
address, but want to link different domain names to the same IP, but use a
different set of logs, and host different websites.  I can get IP based
virtual hosting to work, but I can't for the life of me get Non-IP based
Name Virtual Hosting to work.

Please Help!

Pete Navarra
Infinium Web Services