Hi,

I don't know why your servlet always prints that it is listening on port 80,
but yesterday I managed to remove port 80 from my server by changing the
httpd.conf file in the following manner:

8><----------------------------------------------------

#
# Port: The port to which the standalone server listens.
#
# Port 80 # Don't permit that someone connects without using SSL

##
##  SSL Support
##
##  When we also provide SSL we have to listen to the
##  standard HTTP port (see above) and to the HTTPS port
##
<IfDefine SSL>
# Listen 80 # Don't permit that someone connects without using SSL
Listen 443
</IfDefine>

After that, http://... didn't work any more, only https://... (which was the
intention) Maybe you should try this, and try to run your servlet again.

Hopes this helps,

Filip

--
Filip van Laenen