Correct me if I am wrong: All you have to do is recompile the mod_jrun
DSO(=DLL) with the EAPI defined (-DEAPI).
Something like:
cc -DEAPI *.c

If this is true, I don't see what difference this will make because I
haven't seen any #ifdef refering to EAPI either in the mod_jrun code or
in the apache *.h

Am I missing something?

Ion Moraru
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

On Thr, Jul 13, 2000, Ralf S. Engelschall wrote:

On Wed, Jul 12, 2000, Ion Moraru wrote:

> Where can I find the apxs tool on a Windows installation. I can't find

> it under apache/bin.

APXS is a Unix-only tool. I doesn't have knowledge on how
to build Windows DSOs (=DLLs).

> Or maybe there is another way to solve this problem:
> I am trying to use mod_jrun with Apache. I know that I need to compile

> mod_jrun with -DEAPI. I found a posting telling me I should use the
> following command:
> /path-to-apache/bin/apxs -c /path-to-jrun/connectors/apache/src/*.c
> However I can't find the apxs.

No, for Windows you've to change the Makefiles or the .dsp and
regenerate the
Makefiles files from them. But I'm no Windows geek, so perhaps there is
a more
elegant way...