I have a similar question then.

On my machine I have one IP and multiple vhosts.  I
only want to use SSL for secure pop3 access using
webmail (or something similar).  All my other hosts
should handle requests from port 80.

Is that possible using your port-based vhost?  If this
isn't possible, would launching a new instance of
apache (one instance for port 80, the other for 443)
work?

--TB

--- Hans Juergen von Lengerke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

=====