Mr. Rees,

This URL only outlines current issues that have been documented by that
particular 'server vendor'.
(Therefore, since we have only had a few calls, I believe less then 6 is
about accurate, then it will not be posted until more calls have been logged
and it becomes apparent that we need to look into this matter more
thoroughly)

I believe our stand is this: ( I could be wrong about this so I wouldn't
quote me..:) )
If the 'vendor' can confirm this to be an issue and/or bug, then we will
attempt to post this information on our knowledgebase and make it public.
(Upon our own testing and findings)

If it needs to be posted as a "FYI" for Apache users, then we would need to
know if it will resolve every issue and this might be difficult to ascertain
at this time.

As for testing the function of Apache stepping up international browsers,
I'll see what our web master would like to do before we move forward.

Of course, any and all outside comments and/or fixes would be extremely
helpful.

Sincerely,

Ray Erdmann
Technical Support