From: Michael Schmidt [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2001 9:19 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: crash: Apache+mod_ssl+open_ssl+php4

I am using Apache 1.3.17 with mod_ssl and Open_ssl 0.9.6.
I am creating my Webpages with Php 4.0.4.

Problem is now, that sometimes, apache creates a runtime error. This happens
only then i use php with ssl. Php without ssl runs normaly, so do ssl with
php.

anyone have an idea what could be the problem.

M. Schmidt