A few questions on mod_ssl vs Apache-SSL.  Just to say up front that email
this is not intended to start a Flame War on the two SSL implementations.
We just want to make an educated decision now for the future.

Our current setup is on Stronghold and want to migrate to either a mod_ssl
or Apache-SSL setup.  I have searched both sites and several other areas for
pros and cons on each and have found very little beyond the memory
management that mod_ssl and Apache-SSL use.  Can someone provide any pros
and cons for each?  Why one should go one way verses the other?

Thanks for your input...

Sincerely,

Robert T. Covell
President / Owner