On Fri, Mar 02, 2001, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> [...]
> In my opinion, this is one of the best support lists I've ever seen,
> although I think it would be safe to say that it is very difficult to elicit
> a response from Ralf (I've never had a reply regarding removing broken RPMs
> from the ftp site, for example). Please don't take offence Ralf, I realise
> you are very busy.
> [...]

Yes, I know that (mainly because of my participation in lots of other
Open Source projects and the fact that my own little family claims more
and more time from me) since a longer time I'm no longer being able to
participate _actively_ in modssl-users discussions.

Nevertheless I monitor modssl-user on a regular basis and try to take
your wishes into account for the next maintainance releases (that's why
2.8.1 was delayed two days because I wanted to integrate parts of the
posted Win32 patches). So, don't be unhappy that I personally cannot
respond, because we have other really great guys here who do an even
better job in answering questions than I ever would be able to do.

Yours,