I have installed apache, openssl and mod ssl according to the instructions
at http://www.modssl.org/example/ .

Everything seemed to go well but when I attempt to start apache I get a
failure.

The error log reads: mod_ssl: Init: Server mannheim.servermart.com:443
should be SSL-aware but has no certificate configured [Hint:
SSLCertificateFile]

The certificate creation process appeared to go ok.

Any suggestions?  I am running Linux RedHat 7.0.  Can I provide additional
information?

Help is much appreciated.