I have noticed that both my HTTP, but mostly my HTTPS
web pages fail on larger files when I am accessing
them from within the my LAN.  The problem seems worse
if go through the domain name (www.server.com) than
if I use the IP (192.168..) directly.  I attributed
that to a TCP/IP packet problem.  It works if I access
my sites from an external broadband or dial-up connection.

Does your site work from the outside?

Has anyone else seen this problem?

Dave