Hi All,

I have experienced the same problem using Redhat 7 install with only  a very
basic install to run apache.

The error log shows:

[Fri Mar 23 15:35:14 2001] [error] mod_ssl: SSL handshake interrupted by
system [Hint: Stop button pressed in browser?!] (System error follows)
[Fri Mar 23 15:35:14 2001] [error] System: Connection reset by peer (errno:
104)

Works fine in netscape 4 but fails in IE5 (On the same computer connected to
the server via LAN)
I have the nokeepalive option set: SetEnvIf User-Agent ".*MSIE.*" nokeepalive
ssl-unclean-shutdown

Any ideas????

TIA Macky.

"Chong, Arthur" wrote:

> Scenario # 1:
> I get the problem on some workstations and not
> others in the same office with slow dialup connections.
>
> Scenario # 2:
> 64K ISDN line:  on the iMac IE5 browser the problem is there. On the IE5.5
> browser on Windows98 it works...
>
> Problem child.....

  /Internet and Linux solutions\
 |        http://www.opusvl.com| \