Surely if you are running a chrooted server you should be using

file:/tmp/ssl_mutex

Wouldn't that write the "chrooted" tmp directory anyway?

-
John Airey
Internet Systems Support Officer, ITCSD, Royal National Institute for the
Blind,
Bakewell Road, Peterborough PE2 6XU,
Tel.: +44 (0) 1733 375299 Fax: +44 (0) 1733 370848 [EMAIL PROTECTED]