I'm would like to write a module which does the following:

- logout the ssl sessions between the client browser and all apache
instances
- clear the cache

I did write a module which uses:

SSL_smart_shutdown()
ssl_scache_remove()

The problem is that SSL_smart_shutdown() only works for the process
servicing the request, not for all the Apache server instances.

Also I'm not convinced that ssl_scache_remove() really works as I
intent  I suspect that the other processes recreate the cache entry when
the timeout the SSL connection with the browser.

Any comments?
begin:vcard
n:Mendonca;John
tel;fax:(408) 447-0801
tel;work:(408) 447-2924
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.hp.com/security
org:HP Internet Security Solutions Division;Advanced Technology Center
version:2.1
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Technical Consultant
adr;quoted-printable:;;19111 Pruneridge Avenue, ms 44lz=0D=0A;Cupertino;CA;95014;USA
x-mozilla-cpt:;-288
fn:John Mendonca
end:vcard