We have problems with a machine running Apache 1.3.12 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.6.4
OpenSSL/0.9.5a ApacheJServ/1.1.1 on Linux 2.4.2. Normal connections work
well, so do https connections in IE, but in Netscape https connections are
much slower than normal http connections. I have checked my /dev/random
device, everything seems to be OK. The strange thing is that we have
another machine running apache with the same configuration, but a 2.2.x
kernel that doesn't seen particularly slow on https connections. What
could be wrong? Have anyone else seen this problem?