-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Cliff Woolley
Sent: Sunday, July 08, 2001 12:47 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: mod_ssl-2.8.2-5mdk and virtual host HELP!

On Sun, 8 Jul 2001 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I try to use the syntax I find in the documentation for a virtual host.
when
> I restart after changing the virtual host file I get errors like -
> misspelled or not installed.....
> it is correct and it is installed.  If I remove the virtual host file and
> default to the "main" web dir www/var/html
> ssl works like a champ.
> so what is with this newer version doesn't it support virtual host?
> If so what is the correct syntax?

Uhhmmmm... well, it's certainly not the case that Apache doesn't support
vhosts anymore.  Nor has the syntax changed.  So you must be doing
something else wrong.  But it's really hard to say what that is with so
little information to go on...  perhaps you could show us exactly what
configuration it is that you're trying that's not working as you expect?

--Cliff