I haved try many method, but can't solve my problem.
I configure my apache in client authentication. After client choosing user login(user can choose viewer), the connection is disconnect(authentication failed). But if client choose the user cert issued by apache(not third party CA), the connction is success!!
Pls tell me how to configure..thanks so much..

======my httpd.conf==========
SSLCertificateFile /usr/local/apache/conf/ssl.crt/server.crt
SSLCertificateKeyFile /usr/local/apache/conf/ssl.key/server.key
SSLCACertificatePath /usr/local/apache/conf/ssl.crt
    (I have put the veriSign cert in this directory)
SSLCACertificateFile /usr/local/apache/conf/ssl.crt/ca-bundle.crt
     (including the veriSign certificate(PEM format)