Hi,
I'm experiencing problems with the visualization of some pages with
MSIE.

This is what happens:
a servlet is called through ssl, then the servlet forwards to a jsp
page.

The jsp get loaded in the browser (I see the generated HTML with "view
source"),
but it is not displayed and I got no errors!

I cannot try with other browsers, because the page use divs and featues
not well supported by Netscape 4.7x
& Mozilla (NS 6)

Any hint/idea ?

I added in httpd.conf the lines
SetEnvIf User-Agent ".*MSIE.*" \
             nokeepalive ssl-unclean-shutdown \
             downgrade-1.0 force-response-1.0

as suggested in modssl faq, but it doesn't help

Thanks,
Domenico