-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Domenico Rotiroti
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2001 10:06 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: page not displayed in IE

Olaf Jahn wrote:

> Is a "Pragma: No-Cache" header used?
> Some IE versions are known not to like this header over HTTPS.
> It's somewhere in Microsoft's bug database.
>
> Olaf

I tried do uncomment the directive "CacheNegotiatedDocs" in httpd.conf,
as
suggested by the comment:
# CacheNegotiatedDocs: By default, Apache sends "Pragma: no-cache" with
each
# document that was negotiated on the basis of content. This asks proxy
# servers not to cache the document. Uncommenting the following line
disables
# this behavior, and proxies will be allowed to cache the documents.

by nothing changed.
If this helps, my IE version is 5.5 sp1

Regards,
Domenico